Monday, February 17, 2014

Getting fit and staying sane.

This mama is trying to tone up. With Vegas right around the corner and Europe this summer, I want to look as close to my best as I can. I started the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Challenge. I'm on day 8 and going strong. The workouts are geared toward mommies looking to get into shape and who don't have a ton of time to workout. It typically takes up around 45 minutes to an hour each day and that includes warm up and cool down! I feel like I can already see results - although I could be delusional.

Laurin has been out of town for several days now. I can't wait for him to get back tomorrow. It is a lot quieter around here without him, and a lot cleaner. ;) Sophia and I have had some great mommy and daughter time though. She has been surprisingly pleasant with her tone and words. She listens well and is even picking up her toys without prompting! 

Last night Sophia and I had some extra special time together. We rented Turbo and snacked on chips and cookies. What!?! I have no willpower when it comes to junk food. I'm working on it!! I think she really enjoyed that time together, I know I did. And the movie was really cute too. 

------------------------

We have restarted the potty training process. Back in October she was 95% potty trained and then I ruined it and she regressed. The last hurdle we needed to jump over was her fear of public toilets. I pushed her too hard and she stopped going on the potty altogether. 

Well, we are on the road to diaper free days again. She's been in panties, except at night or out of the house, for almost a week now! The only accidents we were having was with the dreaded (and messy) number two. Yesterday, we jumped that hurdled and she went poo on the potty! 

Today, we turned around and started knocking all of the hurdles down. We've has two accidents so far. One of each, if you know what I mean. Hopefully it is a fluke and we will be back on track again. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment